Last Updated: July 1, 2020
Rally Investment Inc. DBA Rally Invest, a California Corporation in the United States of America with the Secretary of State Registration Number C3718920 (“RallyInvest”, “us”, “we”, “our”)
RallyInvest uses small files (known as cookies) to see how you use our site and products. We put them on your computer when you visit our site, and use them to recognise you and store information in between visits.
With cookies we can give you a better browsing experience, improve the quality of our products, and keep our marketing costs down. They let us make it easier to log in, and they show us where you might be having trouble with our products. Without them, we’d have no way to remember anything about you, such as whether you’re logged in.
- Strictly necessary cookies. We need these cookies to run our website — they let us save your cookie preferences, and keep the site secure. They’re always on.
- Cookies that give you a better browsing experience. These let us tailor the site to your needs, like displaying it in the same language as your web browser. We’ll sometimes refer to them as functionality cookies.
- Cookies that help us improve our products. These let us use tools that show us how you interact with our products — Mixpanel, for example. They help us find and fix problems for our customers, and they’re also known as analytical or performance cookies.
- Cookies that keep our marketing costs down. These improve our marketing — helping us to spend less on sites like Google and Facebook, and more on charging as little as we can. When our costs go down, so do our prices. We share this information in aggregate form with third parties, for the purpose of advertising.
How to block cookies
You can choose to block cookies by activating the settings on your browser that allow you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access parts of the website. Your browser settings also allow you to delete all cookies stored on your device whenever you wish.
How to control cookies
The UK Information Commissioner’s Office has provided the following guidance on controlling cookies:
- A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
- The European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks. Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use it. This is also available in the Chrome web store.
- Some browsers include a feature known as ‘Do Not Track’ or DNT. This allows you to indicate a preference that websites should not track you. However, whilst DNT is available in many browsers, websites are not required to recognise its request, so it may not always work. You can get help on how to use DNT in Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
- For more information on how private browsing works as well as its limitations, visit the support pages for your browser: Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari (IOS mobile and desktop) and Opera.
If you are concerned about online tracking then we can recommend you:
- Install a privacy-friendly browser on your device, such as Mozilla Firefox, Firefox Focus or Brave;
- Install anti-tracking and ad-blocking plug-ins on that browser, such as uBlock, Ghostery or PrivacyBadger; and
- Use privacy-friendly web search engines, such as DuckDuckGo or Qwant.
- If you have any questions about the cookies or similar technologies in use on our website, please send an email to Support@RallyInvest.com.