We guarantee your satisfaction at Rally Investment Inc. (“RallyInvest”). We provide all our customers with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. This right is limited to seven (7) days from the date on which the customer receives their items. The refund, return and/or exchange policy only applies to customers who notify our Customer Service Department by telephone at (818) 719-9885 within seven (7) days from the date on which the customer receives their item and keeps the item in its original packaging. The Customer Service Department will give you instructions on how to return your items.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. For returns, you must carefully package the product and you are responsible for the cost of return shipping. RallyInvest reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements.
We want our customers to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you have a problem, please feel free to call our offices and discuss it with us. We will always do our best to accommodate you. We may charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we reserve the right to find an acceptable replacement or refund your money if an acceptable replacement is not available.
On returning bullion, precious metals, gold, silver, platinum, and related items, the customer may (at RallyInvest’s discretion) be required to pay for any market loss on their returns. Any market gain on refunds shall remain the property of RallyInvest. When you buy from RallyInvest, once we have issued a Sales Order confirmation number, you have a binding contract, the transaction price is locked-in and any corresponding market risk is transferred to you. This is a benefit to you because you know your price at your Sales Order confirmation time and we believe this is one of the key benefits of transacting with RallyInvest. If you default in your performance of payment, shipment or any other act required by you, we may cancel your Sales Order(s). If your Sales Order(s) is cancelled, you agree you have full responsibility and liability to RallyInvest for any Market Loss, plus a thirty-five dollar ($35.00 USD) cancellation fee. You must also pay, and have full responsibility and liability to, RallyInvest for all fees and costs associated with RallyInvest’s efforts in collecting from you. Any Market Gain on Sales Order cancellations shall vest in and remain the property of RallyInvest, and RallyInvest shall have no responsibility to you for Market Gain. We reserve the right to cancel any Sales Order at any time and for any reason. All future Sales Orders will be held for shipment until any/all outstanding Market Loss and/or cancellation fee balances have been paid in full.
When you sell to RallyInvest, once we have issued a Purchase Order confirmation number, you have a binding contract, the transaction price is locked-in and the corresponding market risk is transferred to you. This is a benefit to you because you know your price at your Purchase Order confirmation time and we believe this is one of the key benefits of transacting with RallyInvest. If you default in your performance of shipment, quality or quantity or any other act required by you, we may cancel your Purchase Order(s). If your Purchase Order(s) is cancelled, you agree you have full responsibility and liability to RallyInvest for any Market Loss, plus a thirty-five dollar ($35.00 USD) cancellation fee. You must also pay, and have full responsibility and liability to, RallyInvest for all fees and costs associated with RallyInvest’s efforts in collecting from you. Any Market Gain on Purchase Order cancellations shall vest in and remain the property of RallyInvest, and RallyInvest shall have no responsibility to you for Market Gain. We reserve the right to cancel any Purchase Order at any time and for any reason.
Pricing or Typographical Errors – We work hard to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, RallyInvest shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
This website and its contents, including photography and other RallyInvest-owned assets, (the “Content”) are intended for customers of RallyInvest. You may not use this website or the Content for any purpose not related to your business with RallyInvest. You are specifically prohibited from: (a) downloading, copying, or re-transmitting any or all of the website or the Content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with RallyInvest; (b) using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (c) manipulating or otherwise displaying the website or the Content by using framing or similar navigational technology; (d) registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any party for any RallyInvest product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; and (e) using the website or the Content other than for its intended purpose, as determined solely in RallyInvest’s discretion, including but not limited to, to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others, and/or to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexual, indecent or unlawful material or information.
You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse this website or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this website. You may only use this website for lawful purposes.
Rally Investment , Inc. (“RallyInvest”) respects your privacy. We will never willfully disclose individually identifiable information about our customers to any third party, except in the limited circumstances permitted by this policy.
RallyInvest does not sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information regarding its customers to any third party. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
1. Information We Collect On Our Sites
A. Information You Provide To Us
The Sites may ask you to provide information that could reasonably be used to contact you or to identify you personally (such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, or home address (“Personal Information”)). For example, RallyInvest may collect Personal Information when you register on the Sites, request information, submit comments or participate in some promotion, survey or other feature of the Sites, or otherwise communicate or interact with us. The Sites may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as demographic information (gender, zip code, age, etc.) or certain information about your preferences and interests. If we combine demographic or other information we collect about you with Personal Information about you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. To the extent the Sites allows you to apply to become a customer of RallyInvest, additional information may be requested and collected from you via customer application forms and other forms. If you do not want your Personal Information collected, please do not submit it.
B. Information We Collect Automatically
Whenever you visit or interact with the Sites, RallyInvest, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Sites are accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include, in part, browser type, operating system, the page served, the time, and the preceding page views. This statistical data provides us with information about the use of the Sites, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Sites, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they “click” on. This information helps us keep our website fresh and interesting to our visitors and tailor content to a visitor’s interests. Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if RallyInvest associates it with you as a specific and identifiable person, RallyInvest treats it as Personal Information.
RallyInvest also automatically collects your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the Sites. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
The technologies used on the Sites to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, may include, without limitation:
- Cookies are data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Sites. RallyInvest, or our third-party advertising service providers, may place cookies or similar files on your Device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting our Sites. Cookies allow us to collect technical and navigational information, such as browser type, time spent on our Sites and pages visited. Cookies also allow us to select which of our advertisements or offers are most likely to appeal to you and display them while you are on the Sites. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; or set your browser to automatically not accept any cookies. However, please be aware that some features and services on our Sites may not work properly because we may not be able to recognize and associate you with your RallyInvest account(s). In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
2. Pixel tags
- A pixel tag is a transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed. In addition, a pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server. In order to ensure the safekeeping of your information, network advertising companies and publishers are not permitted to directly collect Personal Information on our Sites.
- RallyInvest has implemented and uses Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and Google Display Network (DoubleClick). Google Analytics collects anonymous data about your interaction with our website via the DoubleClick cookie and through the standard Google Analytics implementation. Anonymous data may be used for purposes including delivering to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites and selecting offers and products to display to you when you visit our website.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
RallyInvest uses the information we collect about and from you for a variety of business purposes, including for example, to: respond to your questions and requests; provide you with access to certain areas and features of the Sites; verify your identity; communicate with you about your account and activities on the Sites and, in our discretion, changes to any RallyInvest policy; tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you; improve the Sites and for internal business purposes; process applications and transactions; and for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your Personal Information or otherwise with your consent.
3. Sharing of Information
A. Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
- In order to carry out your requests, to make various features, services and materials available to you through the Sites, and to respond to your inquiries, we may share your Personal Information, or Usage Information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our partners), such as companies or individuals that: host or operate our Sites; analyze data; provide customer service; advertisers; sponsors or other third parties that participate in or administer our promotions or provide marketing or promotional assistance (such as in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law, such as on a winners list).
B. Your Agreement To Have Your Personal Information Shared
C. Business Transfers
- Your Personal Information may also be used by us or shared with our subsidiaries, affiliates and other entities in the family of companies controlled by RallyInvest, Inc. for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, or assets related to the Sites, Personal Information, Usage Information, and any other information that we have collected about the users of the Sites may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
D. Legal Disclosure
- RallyInvest may transfer and disclose information, including your Personal Information, Usage Information and Device Identifier (including IP address), to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce our User Agreement or other applicable policies; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third parties, visitors to our Sites or the public.
4. Information We Receive from Third Parties
- RallyInvest may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you are on another website and you opt-in to receive information from RallyInvest, that website will forward to us your e-mail address and other information about you so that we may contact you as requested. You may also choose to participate in a third party application or feature (such as one of our Facebook or Twitter applications or a similar application or feature on a third party website) through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, including Personal Information. In addition, we may receive information about you if other users of a third party website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their “connections” or information about you is otherwise accessible through your “connections” web page, profile page, or similar page on a social networking or other third party website or interactive service.
5. Your Choice and Access
A. Opting Out
- You may always direct us not to share your Personal Information with third parties, not to use your Personal Information to provide you with information or offers, or not to send you newsletters, e-mails or other communications by: (i) sending us an e-mail at Info@RallyInvest.com with the word “Remove” as the subject header; (ii) calling us at (818) 719-9885; or (iii) following the removal instructions in the communication that you receive. Your opt-out request will be processed within 30 days of the date on which we receive it.
- You can opt out of attribution modeling by clicking here.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- If you wish to verify, correct, or update any of your personal information collected through the Sites, you may edit your profile preferences or contact us at the above address or e-mail. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Sites. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
B. Do Not Track Signals
- California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there currently is not an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we do not respond to them at this time. We await the result of work by the privacy community and industry to determine when such a response is appropriate and what form it should take.
6. Advertising/Behavioral Targeting;
- This is presently inapplicable to our website.
- The Sites are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her Personal Information without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
8. Security of Your Information
- We use certain reasonable security measures to help protect your Personal Information. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the Sites and provide us with your information at your own risk.
9. Other Sites
- The Sites may contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate. This includes links from advertisers, sponsors and partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies or practices. These other websites may send their own cookies to your Device, they may independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any site which appears or claims that it is one of our Sites (including those linked to through an email or social networking page).
10. Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information
- The Sites are operated in the United States. Given that we are an international business, our use of your information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Sites, or providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
12. Contact Us